How to Order
- Shop online and complete the ordering process
- Complete our Order Form and return to us
- Email your order to us at email@example.com
Where do we ship to?
Although we can send orders of any weight and size, the shipping estimate feature on our online shop has a 20kg / 44lbs parcel limit. If you try to order products over this amount, you will be prompted to contact us, and we will send you a quote. Let us know what you need, and we will get back to you with a quote.
We always try to have stock of every product (excluding made-to-order products). Sometimes, if we run out of stock, we replenish the products within a few days. For stock products:
- International Orders: Generally 5-10 working days, but it can take longer. Excludes public holidays and time in Customs if applicable, and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of our freight company’s control.
- Within Australia: Airbags are generally 2-3 working days. Road parcels are generally 5-7 working days.
- Within Perth, Western Australia: Generally next working day.
Overseas Customs Duty
Pelican is based in Australia. For overseas orders we cannot control any Customs delays, and any Customs duties are payable by the customer.
International/Foreign Transaction Fees
Pelican is based in Australia. For overseas orders your bank may charge you an International or Foreign Transaction Fee, based on the their terms. We do not control these charges.
All orders are trackable.
How to order via the NDIS?
We are a Registered Provider for Australia’s NDIS. We can submit Service Bookings for Consumables and Assistive Technology Category 1 products, and we can deal with either therapists or directly with Participants. Registration # 4050014543.
Need a Quote?
No problem – contact us a list of the products you need and we will get back to you with a quote, including freight.
Tax (GST) is applicable to certain products only in Australia, and is shown during the checkout process before committing to purchase.
ABN 39 008 771 873
ACN 008 771 873