How to Order
- Shop online and complete the ordering process
- Complete our Order Form and return to us
- Email your order to us at email@example.com
Where do we ship to?
Although we can send orders of any weight and size, the shipping estimate feature on our online shop has a 20kg / 44lbs parcel limit. If you try to order products over this amount, you will be prompted to contact us, and we will send you a quote. Let us know what you need, and we will get back to you with a quote.
We always try to have stock of every product (excluding made-to-order products). Sometimes, if we run out of stock, we replenish the products within a few days. For stock products:
- International Orders: Generally 5-10 working days. We cannot control any custom’s delays, and any custom’s duties are payable by the customer.
- Within Australia: Airbags are generally 2-3 working days. Road parcels are generally 5-7 working days.
- Within Perth, Western Australia: Generally next working day.
International orders over 2kg / 4.4lbs are sent by Express Post International – a trackable shipping service which is sent by air.
International orders under 2kg / 4.4lbs are sent by Airmail, which is not trackable, but much less expensive than a trackable service. If you do require your order under 2kg / 4.4lbs to be trackable, please contact us before ordering.
All Australian orders are trackable.
How to order via the NDIS?
We are a Registered Provider for Australia’s NDIS. We can submit Service Bookings for Consumables and Assistive Technology Category 1 products, and we can deal with either therapists or directly with Participants. Registration # 4050014543.
Need a Quote?
No problem – contact us a list of the products you need and we will get back to you with a quote, including freight.
Tax (GST) is applicable to certain products only in Australia, and is shown during the checkout process before committing to purchase.
ABN 39 008 771 873
ACN 008 771 873