Returns & Refunds Policy
We urge you to choose your items carefully. If you have any queries, please contact us before ordering to discuss this, as we can email or fax instruction sheets to you. We have a lot of experience in the industry and if you are unsure about what items to order, we should be able to help. If, after having receiving your order, it is not satisfactory, we are happy to offer a credit for the goods provided that:
- The goods are in resaleable condition
- The goods have not been marked, soiled or washed
- The goods are returned to Pelican within 30 days of receiving them
- The goods are returned at the customer’s cost by courier or registered post (so we can get Proof of Delivery) – we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in unregistered mail
Unfortunately we are unable to credit freight charges.
- Contact Pelican and get a Goods Return Number
- Send goods back to Pelican (including original packaging if possible) via registered airmail or international courier. When sending, make sure you will be able to get a Proof of Delivery for the parcel
- Once received at Pelican, we can either replace the goods or issue a credit.
Goods Damaged in Transit Policy
If you received goods which seem to have been damaged in transit, please contact us. It may be necessary to send the goods back to Pelican, including original packaging, via registered airmail or courier (so we can get Proof of Delivery). Be sure to include your invoice number and delivery details in the parcel. Once we have received them, we will send out new goods to you.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email us. If the order has already left our premises, then we have to follow the Refunds Policy above, and we have to charge the freight costs. If the order has not left our premises then we can simply cancel the order and there is no charge.
Pelican takes all complaints seriously, and we use them to look for opportunities of where improvements can be made in our products, services, and systems. Customers can inform us of a complaint informally or formally. We will review, investigate, and respond to all complaints and we will take action where deemed necessary by management. We are happy to provide written evidence showing how any particular complaint is handled to its conclusion and hopefully a satisfactory resolution. We do aim for our customers to have 100% satisfaction in all aspects of their dealings with us. To lodge a complaint please email email@example.com
General Public Restraint Authorisation Policy
Because the general public are not trained in the safe and correct use of restraints, we require authorisation from an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Clinical Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse, Doctor, or other suitably qualified person, to ensure it will be used correctly and safely by the family and/or carers. This letter is not required when we send restraints to aged care facilities or hospitals because their staff are already training in their safe use. Click here to print the letter template, and please return a copy to us when ordering.
Phone: 1800 641 577