Stocking Slider – Open End
- Important Information
The Stocking Slider – Open End is used to help the patient put on tight fitting open-toe compression stockings, such as TED Stockings, on legs or arms.
The Stocking Slider is made from a very strong and slippery material.
- Put the Stocking Slider over the foot, ankle and shin (or arm).
- Put the Compression Stocking over the Stocking Slider.
- After the stocking is fully on the foot and leg (or arm), pull the Stocking Slider end loop away from the foot.
- Keep pulling the Stocking Slider until it is completely free. Tuck the Stocking Slider back inside itself ready to use again.
- Removing from Arm, either pull end loop or put loop over a door handle.
Item # 154
Wash up to 80°C (176°F). Air or tumble dry on a cool setting, ensuring the drum is cool. Ensure the product is dry before using or storing.
The International Standard ISO/TR 12296:2012 - Ergonomics - Manual handling of people in the healthcare sector states that an aid for putting on and taking off support stockings must be used.
Warning: This product is to help with the prevention of pressure sores. Sometimes, due to the patient deteriorating, the product may become unsuitable. Continuous monitoring is necessary and alternative products may be recommended.
Freight Warning: Depending on your area, the freight charge for one of these items may be around the same price as the item itself.